A. Clients can expect to experience insights for personal growth and transformation. Both hypnosis and Reiki are incredibly effective for managing stress, releasing blocks, and discovering long term, successful solutions. Commonly people come in for: insomnia, weight management, stress management, smoking cessation and other habit changes. Hypnobirthing, pain management and accelerated healing are also benefits of hypnosis. On the trans-spiritual side, sessions can be focused on accessing inner guides, dream work or past life regressions. Enhanced performance, whether for a test, sports event or public speaking, comes with the guidance and positive reinforcement that hypnotherapy provides.
Q. What advice do you have for a client looking to hire a provider like you?
A. There are a few things in life you never want to buy at a discount: brain surgery, dentistry, parachutes and hypnotherapy.
Hypnotherapy is an investment in your self. It is most successful for people who are willing to put in the time, over a length of time. According to American Health Magazine, hypnotherapy has a 93% success rate after just 6 sessions. Dedicating this time to go deep within yourself is a way to value, honor, and truly listen to your deeper wisdom.
Practicing the Simple Self-Hypnosis technique between sessions in the best way to accelerate the process, integrate the information, and put into action all that your truly want in life.
Q. Will I still be in control of my mind when hypnotized?
A. Hypnotherapy is nothing like stage hypnotism. I do not have a pocket watch, nor can I make you cluck like a dog or bark like a chicken, reveal any secrets, or somehow program you to come and wash my windows.
All hypnosis is really self-hypnosis, and my role is simply to guide you into a relaxed, focused state of concentration. When in this "trance" you are completely aware, able to remember everything clearly, can communicate easily and are always in control. I always encourage my clients to record their sessions for home reinforcement.
Please check out my YouTube video "A Simple Self Hypnosis Technique" and decide for yourself if you would like to take the work to the next level by working together.
Q: How many sessions will I need?
A: Resolving your issue will depend on the issue itself, as well as on your commitment to change. Typically, you will know within 3 sessions whether Hypnotherapy is effective for you. Sessions may be recorded for home practice.
Q: How often should I schedule sessions?
A: The goal is to teach you simple, effective self hypnosis techniques. Depending on your motivation and commitment to change, some clients visit each week, some monthly, others come as often as they see fit to address their needs.
Q. How much does it cost?
- A. 90 minute sessions are $150. Recommended for First-Time Clients, and those wanting longer hypnotherapy, Reiki or Mindfulness Coaching sessions. Also recommended for Tarot Readings, Astrology Readings, Past Life Regressions, and Spiritual Guidance sessions.
- 60 minutes sessions are $110. Recommended for: Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness Coaching, Chakra Balancing, and Deep Relaxation with Reiki.
- Quit Smoking Program is $495. This 5 session package includes an initial consultation and 4 regular 60-minute sessions for smoking cessation, stress reduction, and positive reinforcement.
- Students, seniors, SSI and cancer patients all receive a 10% discount.
- Major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, cash and checks accepted.
- Check with your insurance company to see if they will cover hypnotherapy.