Kayla Garnet Rose, Ph.D.
Tools for Transformation
Certified Hypnotherapist, Reiki Master and Mindfulness Coach
July 4, 2018
Couples Counselors and Psychotherapists:
(831) 212-3063 - Marriage and family therapist who works with integrative psychology.
Joyce Michaelson (831) 425-3199 - Marriage and family counselor.
David Zimmerman (831) 476-3560 - Psychotherapist, educator, consultant.
(602) 881-3553 - Relationship and compassionate communication coach.
(831) 454-8270 - Marriage and family therapist, gender and sexuality specialist.
(831) 576-6461 - Couples counselor, holistic psychotherapist, sex therapist, gender specialist.
(831) 234-2325 - Swedish and sports massage, hypnotherapist, Reiki master.
Marcus Maduro (831) 227-3506 - Certified massage therapist
Dr. Elizabeth Quinn
(831) 476-2168 - Activator
Dr. Zandra Amato
(831) 476-2303 -
and Qualified Medical Examiner.
Dr. Irene Valencia
(831) 515-8699 -
doctor specializing in family medicine.
(831) 423-6495 - Foot and hand
(831) 425-4691 -
Meditation From the Heart
(831) 566-7520 - Meditation leader and teacher specializing in Sum Faht Meditation.
(831) 359-1965 - Registered Veterinary Technician who provides at-home pet care.
The Artemis Project
(831) 218-5878 - Empowerment workshops and camps for girls.
Maximize your cancer therapy with nourishing foods, nutrients, and herbs to enhance the efficacy of your treatments, while safely reducing their side effects.
(831) 457-2273 - Provide practical and emotional support to women diagnosed with cancer and their loved ones.
with Jane Clemens 831-227-5335
is a peer-led and free-of-charge support and informational group for anyone who wants to change their drinking habits for the better. The acronym HAMS stands for
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Kayla Garnet Rose
Santa Cruz, CA, USA