- Don't quite need therapy, but navigating a life change?
- Want to improve your life on all levels: mental, emotional, spiritual, physical and financial?
- Need some accountability to keep you on course?
- Even if it is good, ready for your life to get even better?
After an initial consultation to review goals, set intentions and create a realistic plan, each session you will experience specific techniques to:
- Reframe Resistance Training: Release old messages, creative blocks and fear of success/failure.
- Experience Emotional Ergonomics: Learn to control your emotions rather than having your emotions control you.
- Optimize Your Course of Action and see timely results
- Strengthen Will Power and increase confidence
- Follow through on Proactive Steps
- Track of your Success and Accomplishments
- Maintain your Mindfulness Practice
Angie's List Review: "I visited Kayla for hypnotherapy to help improve my overall career happiness. Kayla's approach is to guide you in various ways to find answers for yourself -- she will not tell you what to do. In my case, under hypnosis she led me to explore what aspects of my work were most satisfying to me. As result I gained some valuable and surprising insights into my own motivations. As an experienced practitioner, Dr. Rose is insightful, compassionate, encouraging and very professional. I highly recommend her for hypnotherapy." - Charles Chapin, San Jose
"Kayla is the most amazing person I have used for personal transformation. What ever part of my life I want to address, Kayla has the most excellent insights with which to help me get to where I wish to be. I feel totally comfortable working with her." - Lisa Carter, Santa Cruz, LinkedIn recommendation
Kayla is awesome to work with. She listens wholeheartedly and is helping me integrate what I know to be true for myself. She is well versed in many different modalities and has a keen understanding of their historical context. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a deeper knowledge of self in relation to this world we all share. - Silvia G., Santa Cruz on Yelp
Kayla did wonders with my daughter in college who was going through some difficult times. She was impressed with Kayla's knowledge and comfortable rapport. To her Kayla is a "wise woman".- Vicki B., Santa Cruz, CA, Yelp Review
Appointments can be in person, by phone or by video conferencing. Sessions can be paid by cash, check, credit/debit card, or PayPal.
Prepaid Packages are available for those willing to make a serious investment in and commitment to their process.
Now that you are ready to set your intentions, receive the heartfelt encouragement and accountability you need to achieve your goals, and create long term successful solutions - discover how Mindfulness Coaching can benefit you.
Click the Schedule Now button or use the form below to ask for more information.
About | Astrology | Blog | Bookstore | Contact/Fees | Programs | Hypnotherapy | Mindfulness Coaching | Reiki | Resources | Tarot| Videos| Welcome
Sessions with Kayla Garnet Rose, PhD are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any physical or psychological ailment or disease, and should not be used in place of treatment by a licensed physician or accredited mental health professional.