Couples Counselors and Psychotherapists:
- Cyndi Lane (831) 212-3063 - Marriage and family therapist who works with integrative psychology.
- Joyce Michaelson (831) 425-3199 - Marriage and family counselor.
- David Zimmerman (831) 476-3560 - Psychotherapist, educator, consultant.
- Marya Stark (602) 881-3553 - Relationship and compassionate communication coach.
- Daniel Blumrosen (831) 454-8270 - Marriage and family therapist, gender and sexuality specialist.
- Melissa Fritchie (831) 576-6461 - Couples counselor, holistic psychotherapist, sex therapist, gender specialist.
- Kimberly McKay (831) 234-2325 - Swedish and sports massage, hypnotherapist, Reiki master.
- Marcus Maduro (831) 227-3506 - Certified massage therapist
- Dr. Zandra Amato (831) 476-2303 - Chiropractor and Qualified Medical Examiner.
- Dr. Elizabeth Quinn (831) 476-2168 - Activator Chiropractor.
- Dr. Irene Valencia (831) 515-8699 - Naturopathic doctor specializing in family medicine.
- JoAnn Tennent (831) 423-6495 - Foot and hand reflexologist.
- Joanne Gramo (831) 425-4691 - Acupuncturist and herbalist.
- Meditation From the Heart (831) 566-7520 - Meditation leader and teacher specializing in Sum Faht Meditation.
- Debra Seltzer (831) 359-1965 - Registered Veterinary Technician who provides at-home pet care.
- The Artemis Project (831) 218-5878 - Empowerment workshops and camps for girls.
- WomenCARE (831) 457-2273 - Provide practical and emotional support to women diagnosed with cancer and their loved ones.
- HAMS is a peer-led and free-of-charge support and informational group for anyone who wants to change their drinking habits for the better. The acronym HAMS stands for Harm reduction, Abstinence, and Moderation Support.
About | Astrology | Blog | Shop | Contact/Fees | Programs | Hypnotherapy | Mindfulness Coaching | Reiki | Resources | Tarot | Videos | Welcome